Sunday, January 08, 2006

The place is probably haunted, too.

One of the joys of living in an old house with drafty doors, broken windows, ancient wiring, and sketchy plumbing, besides of course the lack of hot water, fear of plugging things in, and being cold no matter how high the heat is turned up, is that every now and then you get treated to such things as rust spots that looks like famous people.

Case in point: I'm not sure whether the face at the top of the rust ring looks more like Marlon Brando or Thomas Jefferson. But I am sure that I don't dangle my man-bits as freely in the shower anymore since I've noticed whoever it is looking at me from their watery grave.

2 Comments:

Blogger April said...

Don't believe anything he says, his man-bits never dangle freely; he sits his lazy ass down in the shower every morning.

11:45 AM  
Blogger sarahkate said...

eew. man-bits. eew.
anyway, yay. Ryan has a blog. Consider yourself bookmarked.

9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home