Thursday, September 21, 2006

A long time ago....we used to be friends....

For someone who doesn't watch TV, I sure watch a lot of TV.

Case in point: Last night after work I changed clothes and immediately starting watching my Veronica Mars DVDs. I bought them back in October '05, but they lanquished on my shelf for about a year, the victim of me already owning several hundred seasons of TV shows on DVD and being impossibly behind. Then April recommended it (the direct result of the good dr recommending it) so I moved it up the queue and I started last weekend. I'm hooked.

Anyway, at 9:55, I finish an episode and go downstairs, my plan being to watch Project Runway, the only show that I, like most straight men in central Ohio, make an effort to watch live.

I'm informed by April (who is watching season two of Lost, marathon style) that "it isn't on tonight" and head back upstairs to watch more Veronica Mars.

Seriously, I think that was the extent of my exercise yesterday. Sad.

Anyway, I've gone and declared that not only is VM a fun show, but that Kristen Bell is totally "rockin' hawt" as the titular character. April disagrees. This has been the subject of much debate in our household.

1 Comments:

Blogger April said...

She's not messy enough for my love.

2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home