Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Smart? Apparently not.

I've been meaning to post about this for a few weeks now, but I kept forgetting. The SMART car is coming to the United States. This news made me absolutely ecstatic, as I'd been hoping against hope for a US launch of this lovely two-seater.

Unfortunately, my joy turned to sadness at the news the AP beared.

The SMART is being turned into a much larger vehicle for the US market.

Seriously, don't these dumbasses as Daimler-Chrysler know that the reason people liked the car is because it looks like this:



It's this kind of automotive retardation that makes me absolutely against the idea of a federal bailout for the "Big Three". I won't even buy a Nissan if the merger happens, because there will still be GM stink all over the whole thing. It's Toyota only for me from now on....but only if they're made in Nippon.

1 Comments:

Blogger April said...

Jerks.

5:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home